Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ever have one of those days?

My capo is too loose on the second fret, so I have to stuff paper behind it. Thats what you get for buying a cheap capo (Norwegian Wood goons)
I was wondering how many crews there are in byob, and how many are there, but unnamed. I mean theres skype crew, which you can name down to a member. Then pogue crew which is all like a lump of jello. But then troll crew. Who was in it? Did it ever exist? Was it a term that was ever self applied, or merely a paranoid figment of the collective imagination of a minority with a persecution complex? dude.

Word out to Klem. Ctrl-F now ;)

Is BYOB even called byob anymore? Its not in the title. There's no banner. If someone bought an account tomorrow, and started posting in the blue forum, they would be all "why do they call it byob?" i mean, its our heritage.

WALL OF FUCKING TEXT.

I wonder what percentage of byobers smoke the ganja. And what percentage of those post while stoned. I think in 30 years our generation will look back on BYOB in the same way that Kerouac and the rest of the Beat generation look back and are associated with Greenwich Villiage,NY.
I mean, byob is full of poets of the new millenium.
Good (goon) threads are like constantly evolving, democratic poems.

dude.

BB King is the best guitarist

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this. this ftw.

Anonymous said...

this is the worst thing I've ever read in my life

Anonymous said...

I GOT NAMEDROPPED ON DA BYOB-BLOG!!

Play Pokemon Games